Aight so me and my broke upgraded to 12.1 so naturally, I didn’t pay full price in buying the biggest package and to be frank, I’m GLAD I didn’t. BDO has a lot of potential as a game, don’t get me wrong, I love the compelling fight styles, the combos, and the game in itself is beautiful. But if you came for simplicity and enjoyment, you’re going to get painfully slow progression and a lot of confusion.
But lets get into the pros and cons of the iOS update 🙂
- Beautiful graphics, I never get tired of looking at this game, enviornment or character wise.
- I really love the combat which progressively gets more intricate over the course of your levels.
- Massive open world.
- Super fun with friends.
- In the beginning it’s relatively easy to get by.
- So much storage payoff. Buying houses is rewarding for the most part.
- You can transport your stuff manually or through an auto loop, tab out do your own thing while you wait.
- Awesome distinct classes, none are too similar and are diverse in their own ways.
- Oh and you can jail break it to: iOS 12.1 Jailbreak